Friday, July 6, 2007

Plans for today

Hello,

I got off to a late start today, No problem. My focus today is on learning more about Squidoo lenses, and hanging out on my GPT sites (Fairy Tale treasure, Cash Crate ect.) There are 3 more I am going to check out also, one is offering an Ipod Nano for $150.00 in offers done. That would be nice to have!

I signed up for another GPT site today called paycage.com. I don't know how it works out yet, but according to my friend Amy, she is doing well on it. She is a huge inspiration to me! She is trying to pay off $72,000 of debt off in 18 months! She is off to a great start!

Anyway, here is the site if you are interested, take a look around:


I have updated my earnings to date. Every little bit helps! Have a great weekend!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish