Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just a reminder...

Hey to everyone!

I just wanted to remind my GPT friends out there to be careful about doing the SAME offers more than once on other sites...
They DO trace these and with the GPT sites on high alert for fraudulent accounts, they WILL delete you if they find this type of activity whether it was intentional or not.
So what can you do to prevent this? Glad you asked ;-)

First, write down your offers in a notebook or on a notepad -you can save this file on your computer. You will not believe how handy this can be.

Second, Be dedicated to only a handful of sites- There are hundreds of these sites out there! if you know what sites work for you, stick with them. This makes remembering the offers you been to a lot easier.

Third-Do certain offers only on one site, and do other offers on another- For example, Do generous genie offers ONLY on Fairy Tale Treasure, and so Consumer Beat offers on Cash Safari ect.

Fourth and this is the most important - Use ONLY true and correct information!
This means no fake zips, addresses, phone numbers ect.

Following these simple tips will greatly reduce your chance of committing fraud less likely.

I am a bit under the weather today...Summer cold has me down..Email me of you want to. I should be around my computer for a while.

Oh, check out the final tally for my earnings...I may not be making 1000's, but I am proud of my earnings.



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish