Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Laying back today

Hi all,
I am deciding to make it a pogo day to get my game badges, and do a few surveys, but that's going to be about it for me. I worked my tushy off on Fairy Tale Treasure yesterday and got a bonus for it. I also submitted a news article for AC which I think is really good.

My birthday was great! I had a small party with my kids and hubby, then hubby took me to dinner.
I received some money from my grandmother, which is now in the hospital. She collapsed on Saturday and was basically flat lined for a few minutes. The ambulance crew revived her and today she is getting a heart catheterization sometime today. The money I make on the GPT sites and AC I am putting back for a flight home, in case something happens.

Other than that, everything is
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish