Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hi all,
Just a quick post to let you know I am back at it again, clicking away, and doing what I can to make money.(Legally of course LOL)

I have been reviewing Cash Safari for effectiveness and speediness, and so far, they are very good at crediting your account fast and contacting you in a timely manner.
Another great thing is that you earn bonus "Paws" with virtually every offer completed.

Jump on the bandwagon, I don't think you would regret it.


http://mycashsafari.com/members/register.php?ref=gw197234

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy, love your site! I've been working some similar programs for a while now, but haven't gotten my earnings info as organized as you.

Have you looked at programs like Inbox Dollars and Treasure Troopers? They're basically the same as Cash Crate, and with some new email addresses you can complete offers at all three.

Stacy said...

Yes, I belong to all of those, but I haven't seen what I wanted from them. I will check them out again though and give them another whirl. Thanks for your comment Jay. Keep in touch!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish