Tuesday, July 17, 2007

OboPay is here!!!

Morning all,
Another hot day outside...Oh well, what do I expect for July?

How is your Tuesday goin? Mine is slow, but I am making it.

OBOPAY
There is a fairly new company out called Obopay, and they are offering YOU $5.00 to sign up with them. They are a lot like Paypal, only you can send and receive payments by using the internet or your cell phone! You also get your first prepaid Mastercard free when you ask for it. It's by email invitation only, so if you want to sign up. email me at gw197234@aol.com, and I will get you the invitation out right away!

I submitted a movie review to Associated content yesterday, plus added a few bucks to my purse. today, I will be concentrating on getting offers done on FTT and
Cash Safari. I wasnt able to do hardly any yesterday.

For those who just started reading my blog and are interested in what these sites are, please read my first post so you can be caught up to speed.
Have a great day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish