Monday, July 23, 2007

Good Evening!

Yes, Evening...Well, night now...I decided to get some clicks in on FTT and My Cash Safari before turning in and while the kiddos are sleeping.

My referrals on FTT are REALLY taking off which I am proud of because I am working my tush off trying to get people to sign up. This is easy people!!! Try it. Visit my first blog and sign up for some of these GPT sites.

I am disappointed with one of the bloggers that visit my site. This person which I thought would be a source of information and friendship turned out to be someone who has shown me whether they think so or not that they don't care to be bothered with me. No sweat. I will keep pluggin' away, and I will get my information elsewhere. I figured some stuff out on my own anyway, so Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I updated my earnings so you can see for the first actual month I am doing this, PLUS raising 5 kids during the day, I ain't doing too badly as far as I am concerned!

Well, time to click a few more times, then I am heading to sleep
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish