Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hello all,
Well, it's Friday the 13th...That means no walking on cracks, under ladders or crossing paths of the black cat. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today look like a great day at FTT. They have 3 offers that total in $18.00 and 15 magic lamps. They are 100% FREE and the best thing is that it's a very short 2 page form that needs filled out. I filled them out about 20 minutes ago, and I will post the time when they credit to my account.

For being the unluckiest day in the calendar year, it's looking pretty good for me today!

Cash Safari is looking good too! They just added a bunch of freebies that I am going to look at this afternoon, but now I have a play date with my daughters. They have their Barbies all set up so I am going for now.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

UPDATE
I had my play date with my daughters. It was fun to watch them pretend lol...
I received credit for Dot school and as promised
, the time they credited me was at 2:44pm CST

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ALSO...
I made it over the $100.00 mark today from FTT!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI am so happy about this! Here is a screen shot taken today:

My referrer is probably dancing right about now, because she makes 12% of whatever I make. So that's an extra $12.17 for her. That's a pack of diapers, or something for that new baby of hers.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anyway, Thought I would share the good news. Hope your weekend is great!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish