Friday, July 20, 2007

New GPT sites review/plans for the weekend

T.G.I.F. Everyone!

As promised, I have reviewed 4 new GPT sites, and found dozens more.. It seems virtually impossible to review them all. lol

BUCK FEVER
This is a very new site with only a few members...on a scale of 1-10 1 being poor 10 being excellent, I give Buck fever a 6. Why? Well, there is no sign up bonus, and the offers are few and far between. Now some of you are going to say, "You aren't going to get referrals saying stuff like that?" Well, maybe so, but I would rather someone know what a GPT site is like, because names under a referral list won't make me money unless YOU decide to complete the offers. Make sense? Some really nice things about Buck fever is that the administrator is really nice, and she tells you whether she is online to credit offers (For those who anxiously wait for your offers to complete lol) and with the member size being small, you have a great chance of getting individual attention FAST. I see this site growing pretty fast

To sign up:
http://www.buck-fever.com/members/
register.php?ref=gw197234


RAINING RICHES

I really like this site! Again it's fairly new, but they have it together! They have lots of offers, and they are always running some type of contest. The administrator even has a blog posted that keeps their member informed of everything going on for that week. Their format is very easy to read, and they pay decently. I give them a 9!
to join, click this link:


http://www.rainingriches.com/members
/register.php?ref=gw197234


For the rest of the day, I will be looking into more GPT sites, and post their links as I see them be credible for payouts.

FREE LOOT: This site also rocks!!! The Administrator rewards EVERYONE randomly just for having a great week not with points, or lamps, ect. but with ~CASH~ She gave us all a bonus dollar in out accounts!!! I rate this site a 9.5

http://www.pickuploot.com/
members/register.php?ref=gw197234



WEEKEND

Not too much planned right now.... My Cashcrate check for June's earnings should be arriving soon, and that will be used to take my kids out to the movies. It wasn't too much ($13.85) because I started with cashcrate late in the month.
If you are interested in signing on with cashcrate here is the link:

http://www.cashcrate.com/253096

For other GPT sites such as fairy tale treasure, visit here:http://home-income-helper.blogspot.com
/2007_07_08_archive.html



Have a great weekend!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish