Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FYI...THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Hi all,
I HAVE AN ALERT FOR MY GPT FRIENDS OUT THERE...BEFORE I BEGIN, I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I AM NOT RACIST IN ANYWAY. I have friends from all walks of life spanning this globe, and proud to have them...Lord knows they got me through some really tough times!
Anyway....
I was sitting here at my computer reading an email and one of the GPT sites that I click for and something struck me as odd ...First, their English was really bad...I am not talking a little muttled, I am talking EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE WITH ERRORS.

We all are told that if we get spam emails like this promising us 10,000,000 dollars if we transfer the money to a US bank account for them that we are to report them right?

Also, we all assume that GPT owners are United States based right? WRONG!!!

I hear that people all over the world can own these sites especially wherever Pay pal is accepted.

What if some GPT sites are owned by people that live outside the United States and they mean to do us harm by having us make money for their organization? I mean, they have our personal information, what is stopping them from using it against us?

For now on, I am going to be more careful with who I am affiliated with...I already deleted one of my accounts with the weekly GPT site I was using, just because of their shear rudeness and because they think I am stupid or something...No, I am not stupid, I caught on is what he or she may be up to.

If you ever get a suspicion, you have the right to find out where your money is coming from.

Ask them if they are based in the United States, and if they are residents fine. If you are suspicious, then use your best judgment from there. I mean, this person even told me they don't have to give their name to me...That right there is suspicious activity. I know ALL the GPT owners I deal with BY NAME, and I know where all of them are based, so I wanted to put everybody's mind at ease that if you sign up through a GPT site through me, THEY ARE THOROUGHLY CHECKED BY ME PERSONALLY.

Also, check the full headers on an email they sent you and see where the email is coming from next time. Look for the "from" IP address and check to see if it's US based. I am not saying that this a sure way to tell if the GPT is actually here in the US, and I am not saying that only US citizens should own these sites. I am just saying we have a right to know who we are dealing with. If we accept payments from someone that is affiliated with ANY groups that go against the patriot act, then we could inadvertently be party to their doings.

Get my drift?
If you are ever in doubt with who you are dealing with, delete the account. It's not worth it! Some of you may think I am neurotic, but you have to be in this day and age.

Have a good night!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish