Monday, July 9, 2007

It's my Birthday!

Hello!
Another Manic Monday, and so much to do. I took out an ad on craigslist so I can drum up some referrals for Associated Content, and when I woke up this morning, it was pandemonium in my inbox! Hopefully it will get some referrals under my belt.
As you see on the title, it's my birthday. My hubby woke me up with breakfast in bed, and my kids sang me the Happy Birthday song. The little sweeties....
I am going to try not to be online so much today. One of the GPT sites I click for is having a contest today. For every 15 offers that complete, you get a $3.00 bonus. I want to try to get in at least 15 offers, and then I am offline the rest of the day.

If you still haven't checked out FTT (Fairy Tale Treasure) I have one question for you. Why? I am totally hooked on that site! Try it out. I swear, you won't be disappointed!

Join today!

Well, I am off to do my clicks for FTT. Have agreat Monday!

2 comments:

Amy Bass said...

Your site looks great! Just letting you know that Associated Content doesn't pay anything for referrals anymore so don't spend too much time trying to get referrals for them. :)

Jessy S said...

What a great idea, posting on Craigslist! How did you do it? Are you able to put referral links in your ad? What section did you put it under? Thanks!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish