Monday, July 30, 2007

AHHHHHH!!!

Hello,
I hope I didn't lose any readers to this blog during my absence. I had a heck of a weekend:

Friday, my computer decided to throw a tantrum, so I sat here and reformatted the hard drive.
Saturday was dedicated to retrieving all the things I lost during the reformatting...I couldn't save anything because even the D drive was messed up.

Now that everything is back to normal, let me catch you up on what I have been up to.

First, I found a pretty good GPT site! It's formatted like Cashcrate, but wanna hear the good news???
IT PAYS DAILY!!! The offers clear lightning fast! I wish I knew about this site earlier!
Go to
http://www.dollarpays.com/?refid=2106 and check them out!

I will write more later when the time isn't so late. Thanks for reading, and be sure to look for my final tally on July's earnings July 31st!


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish