Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Morning all,
I don't have a lot of time to write, but some important information I wanted to pass along is about IP addresses and completing GPT offers.

As you know, Most companies want USA originating traffic completing their offers right? Well, I came across some information today that could get more offers completed for those who are not having much luck.

MAKE SURE YOUR IP ADDRESS SHOWS YOU ARE IN THE USA. Do you know that your IP address may show another country? Yeah, news to me too.

This is how you fix it. This information applies mainly to Dial up users, but may benefit anyone:
make sure your dynamic IP address is showing that you are withing the USA.
To do this, you need to do 2 things:
1. know your IP address for your internet session if you are on dial up.

ISPs assign you a temporary IP address called a "Dynamic" IP address. This is different from your permanent Windows IP. To locate your Dynamic IP address in windows XP, follow these steps while your computer is connected to the internet:

Start>>Control Panel>>>Network connections.
Right click on the connection that is using the internet and click on Status. Click on details and the IP address you want is the last one listed. It is called the "Client" IP address.

2. go to http://whois.domaintools.com/ and enter the ip address you want to look at. The information in the first box is the most important. You should see an American flag. If you see anything other than that, you need to sign off your connection, and retry.

repeat the steps until you are on a USA IP assigned address.

I hope this helps some of you who have been doing the offers as told, and still frustrated with offers not clearing.

I will update my earnings information around 4 pm CST today. My Cash Safari is having a contest today, so I am sure that I will have a significant increase in my earnings for this site..Still not a member? What are you waiting for? It's free, and you never need to pay for anything or use your credit card to make money Join today: http://www.mycashsafari.com/members/register.php?ref=gw197234

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish