Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just a quickie...

Good Afternoon all,

Biz first:
I cashed out today on all the pay sites i made payout on. I didn't do too badly.

Family news:
My elementary children brought home a letter from the principal today concerning a man that confronted some of our school children over the weekend, so i have been asked to do some research on the NRSO (National Registered Sex Offenders) websites for a possible match. I found one and forwarded it on to our principal. I am providing a link to this site for you as parents to be aware that we have the power to know who lives near us, and we have the power to protect our children! I am going to put a permanent link to this site at the bottom of my page. I have used this site for a few years now, and I tell ya, it's been very helpful in knowing WHO our children may come across. I make sure my children know what they look like and to be aware of "STRANGER DANGER". The best part of this site is that if you sign up (for free) They will send you alerts when someone moves in or out of your area. You get pictures most time, with addresses. I don't think ANY FAMILY should be without this site!

Find sex offenders near me

Anyway, Have a great night all, and take care!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish