Saturday, August 25, 2007

Have a great weekend!

Evening all,

Just a quick note to let you know that things are going great here. I am taking the day off tomorrow to be with my man. I am going to try to get him to go to the movies with me to see Balls of fury or Mr Bean's holiday. I can't choose between the two right now.

On a more biz minded note, you may have noticed that I pulled the Dollar store down. After much review and literally dozens of emails to be careful about this site, I decided to stop the store and pursue other biz interests. I have done my own research and not to talk smack about another company, I just felt it didn't meet my standards. I had a heck of a time trying to get through to their customer service to stop the store too! The number they supply you with is only open certain times of the day, and if you call in the evening with a major issue..FORGET IT! It has to wait until they open the lines again. All you will get is a fast busy signal.

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, I in fact DID make payout (and more) with ALL of my favorite sites.

THIS JUST IN!!!
Squishy cash has just announced that if any Squishy Cash member that has an offer approved today, August 26th, which pays out $5.00 or more, will get $2.00 added to their account balance! So, if you complete 4 offers that payout $5.00 or more and are approved, we will give you an extra $8.00 on top! You can do as many offers as there is time in the day! There is no limit to the amount of extra FREE cash you can make! PLUS get a $3.00 sign on bonus!

Click the banner to sign up:

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish