Thursday, August 16, 2007

Glitch in Dollar PAys and My review of Squishy Cash

Good Afternoon all,

I have 2 things to mention if you are making money on GPT sites.
First, Dollar Pays has had a long term glitch in their payment system that is prohibiting the actual amount that is shown you earn on your homepage and only giving you partial payment. Dollar Pays Administration has been very sporadic with their responses, and emailing them is downright frustrating. I emailed them 3 times about the glitch and they have not responded once. They state in their forums that they are aware of the "Glitch" but since this post 7 days ago, we have not been updated since this post.
My suggestion (And this is only a suggestion) is that you discontinue completing offers until the glitch is fixed because if Administration sees that their sites traffic and earnings go down, this may prompt them to work a little faster at fixing this glitch. I have stopped completing the offers UNTIL they get it fixed. Dollar pays states that the amount you receive in your paypal is the correct amount, but I feel that if the homepage states that you are to receive 5.00, then they should make good on it (earned or not) and pay you what their site shows you earned. How do we know that the homepage isn't correct? Just a thought...

Second, I have finally joined Squishy Cash, and I REALLY LIKE THIS SITE!
I have had about a 90% fast approval rate, and not had one denial to this date. If you haven't joined Squishy Cash yet I would do it before you miss out on payout at the end of the month.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish