Friday, August 10, 2007

How would you like to own your own store free for 14 days?

Hello all!

Well, the Dollar store is going great! Just today I had 366 hits on my site, and 50 orders! This is great!

I am still within my 14 day trial period, but I have a feeling I am going to keep this going...The biggest seller on my site was the calculator. out of the 50 orders I received I sold 400 items (Roughly 8 items per order) and out of those 400 items sold, 103 were calculators. I also sold a dozen or so Dora the Explorer purses, and a few other things.
YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT!
For every order you get .25 I had 50 orders today. And I didn't do anything to get these orders but advertise on my blogs that I ran a cool dollar store with dollar items and cheap shipping. Most of my traffic came from www.mybloglog.com.

YOU NEED TO TRY THIS OUT!

You don't have anything to lose but $1.97 for the trial because you get a business kit in the mail.

THAT'S IT. There is even a way to get that cut in half...

When you get to sign up page (The landing page) ..Click off of it as if you are closing the page.

A pop up will come up that says "wait, don't go blah blah...Hit cancel on that pop up and a chat window with some bot "representative" will pop up and say I will reduce the shipping to .99...If you want to try the store, type "yes" or type "ok" in the chat window and she "types" a link in the chat that tells you where to go for the .99 trial. You then only have to pay $1.01!!!

What is nice is that you don't have to ship it out, or stock this store physically per say, ANOTHER NICE FEATURE: If you have a unique item you would like to add to the store that you personally sell, you can add it! Once you hit $100.00 they send you a commission check.
Give it a try!
Have a great weekend!




http://stahock.mydollarshop.com/makemoney

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish