Wednesday, August 15, 2007

School is back in session YAYYY!!! And Happy Birthday Abby!!

Good Morning all!

Today I get a double pleasure today. All my children are now back in school! YAYYY, and today is also my youngest daughter's birthday! Her big brother's is this weekend, so we always combine the parties.

Check out squishy cash today,,They are giving a 15% bonus JUST FOR TODAY. You aren't a part of Squishy cash? Pity....Sign up for free. The link is under my trial GPT sites. This site is AWESOME!!!


GPT SITE REVIEW
-----------------
On a more sobering note...I am not sure what is going on with Fairytale treasures and a few other of the GPT sites i have been a member of for a while...This site worked out really well for the first month, then POOF, I am hardly getting anything approved...Even my referrals seem to be the same way. I am not saying this site is not working for others, but I think what you need to do with GPT sites is switch off and on with them.
For example, concentrate on a few sites for 1 month, then if you see the offer completion rate decline, try some new ones. Usually (and this is my opinion only) if you are a new member, the offers approve faster because the site owners want you to use their site exclusively, so new members are a top priority, again, not to say that other members are not. It's just business.
Well, I am in a Gin tourney and I have to get some online work done!
Have a great day!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish