Monday, August 6, 2007

Just another Manic Monday....

G' Morning,

Another HOT day here in the heart of America! Hope the weather is more pleasant where you are...

My plans for today are to get as many offers done as possible. The last week or so has been a hair pulling, frustrating experience for me because I wasn't getting credited on ANYTHING. I decided to run a spyware scan on my computer Saturday, and found 2 issues. I cleared them, and the offers started clearing one right after the other. So my advice to anyone out there having the same issue. RUN A SPYWARE SCAN! I used McAfee's virus scan, and that also picks up, grayware, malware, and spyware. I now do a daily scan, and since that slows the computer down a bit, I go and get chores done in the house while that runs.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish