Saturday, August 18, 2007

The weekend...Review of Easy Mazuma

Hi all,

I hope your weekend is a relaxing one. I am working hard this weekend with brand new GPT sites that just came out, and hitting payouts with ones that I know pay out. I am only .45 away from a Raining Riches payout, and Pick up loot is about 3/4 of the way there...
Anyway, A NEW SITE FOR YOU TO TRY... This one looks great! http://www.easymazuma.com/index.php?id=654

This site has it all!

This site has the flexibility that everyone wants! No minimum payout, Payouts every WEEK or DAILY if requested (For a very small fee that is taken from your earning). Payments are done through PayPal or Amazon Gift card.
The site also has offers on them I haven't seen on any other GPT site. If you join, Do the oldest freebies first. These are the ones I don't see on any other site.

Referrals

You will earn 15% on everything your referral makes. Also, you will receive an additional $1 bonus for every $10 they make. So you can make up to 25% referral commission!

There are other Sites I am reviewing and look for them in the next couple of posts! Until then, click the link provided and check this site out!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish