Tuesday, August 21, 2007

GOOood Evening!

Good Evening!~

How's the week going for you? Going ok here...Just getting back into the swing of school for 4 kids, plus MD appoints for all 5, PLUS getting some offers done here and there, I am ALWAYS busy.

As you can to the right, I made payout on most of my favorite sites. I AM happy about that. I haven't been writing about too much on Associated Content because I really don't have much to write about.

Tomorrow I have MD appointments scheduled for my 2 oldest boys. My 14 yr old is dreading it because he is at that awkward age of "I don't want to be seen cuz it's embarrassing" phase. I told him that he knows it's a necessary part of life...I think he accepts it lol.

Anyway, I haven't heard from a lot of you in a while. Holler at me ok? And if you are new to my site, Thanks for stopping in, and introduce yourself and leave a link for me to visit your site!

Night Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish