Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Did you catch it?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, I was up at 5:50am to watch the peak of the Lunar eclipse..It was awesome! I never really took the time to watch one because it happens so slow...and might I add early...
I am a terrible cancerian...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anyway, The month is rapidly approaching a close..How did you do all my fine GPT friends?
I hope you experienced an even better month than July!

I am going to create a better strategy for next month. I am going to complete all the easy things first (Trivia questions, daily surveys, PTC) then concentrate on free offers last. It's best to go for the sure thing first right? Also, you may see that I added a TON of GPT sites. I tried these all, and They are (in my opinion) very good GPT sites that pay well, and ON TIME.

Another strategy I have for the next month is getting more acquainted with the newer sites that I haven't made anything on yet (My Doggie Dollars, Chillin' Cash, Froggie Funds, Ect.) They have fresh new offers I haven't seen yet on any other website, and I am saving them for September. I am DEFINITELY STICKING TO My Cash Honey because the administrator is very personable and she is very customer service minded. The same with My Cash Safari.
Lori is one of the most friendly Administrators I have the pleasure in getting to know!

Go to these very new GPT sites and see for yourself! I kid you not, you won't be disappointed with any of them as long as you work at it!.
Have a great nite!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish