Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Labor Day!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am taking Labor Day off to relax with my hubby and kids so I am blogging now and sending you this greeting today!

There are a lot of promotions going on for certain GPT sites. I will write all about the promotions probably on Tuesday evening, and post it Weds.
ALSO, POSTED NOW... Please check out the NEW GPT sites that I recently joined...Some pay daily, and with very little wait to make payout!
Offer Realm -offers payout with as little as $10.00!!! That's my kind of site!! You can either click the link in the previous sentence, or click the link to the right under GPT sites under trial.

IMPORTANT NOTE ON DOLLAR PAYS:
It looks as if they have the site fixed now. I have received payments from them on time for the last week. I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure so if you are interested in daily payouts, you can hit dollar pay up once again. Their link is located on the right of the blog.

I am also in the process of updating my blog for September's earnings. It should be done in about 10 minutes. I will be adding more GPT sites that I am using more frequently, along with the amounts.

Again, Have a great Labor Day! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish