Monday, September 17, 2007

My review on Freebie Society


Good Afternoon all!
I have been trying out a site called freebiesociety, and all I can say is that it is one of the friendliest, fairest and easiest way to get freebies and make some quick cash EVER!

they almost always have a cool forum posting contest, one of which I just won. All I needed to do is make sure I posted to the contest blog, have at least 20 posts, and have THE LAST POST by 22:00 (10pm) EEST today which I did.
Here is one of the examples of how fair the administrator is: Maverick (The administrator) posted a rule that no one was to double post, meaning you couldn't immediately place a post after your last post. Well, I accidentally did along with a few others and one of the last people in the contest tried to rattle me at the very end to get me to not post anymore, and they said you were disqualified early on in the contest. I emailed the Administrator and he announced in the forum that I did indeed win and that he allowed room for some mistakes by posters. How cool is that?
If you would like to join the freebie society and jump in on some awesome contests and freebies, click here
*As an added note, I do not get a referral benefits from you signing up. I just wanted to post this to let you know what I thought of Freebie Society.

Have a great Afternoon!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish