Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Cash Safari- My review

My Cash Safari- My review

My Cash Safari is a GPT site that I have been a member of since July , and in this blog I am going to give my honest, down to earth opinion on this GPT site.

First off, a great GPT site MUST have a responsive Administrator. This site has one! Her name is Susan, and she tries her best to get to know all the users of the site on a respectable and friendly manner.

Second, a great GPT site needs to have a timely payment system. My Cash Safari has this down, PLUS goes one step further. After you receive your first payment, She places you on a
net-15 day payout system instead of the Net-30! How's that for flexible and convenient! Not only is this site timely, but she has several ways you can receive payment. You choose what's best for you!

Third, a great GPT site has to have great rewards PLUS offers that are new and unique to their site. On a scale of 1-10, My Cash Safari ranks about a 7. The ONLY reason why I rate it a 7 is because I don't see a large amount of new offers on this site as much as I see on other sites HOWEVER the offers that ARE on My Cash Safari do credit fast if you do the offer correctly.

Lastly, a great GPT site MUST have ways to reward loyalty.
My Cash Safari also succeeds here in a major way! For every offer you complete, you receive 1 elephant track which can be cashed in for cash, gifts, and gift cards. Getting a large amount of elephant tracks is very simple! You get them by completing offers, doing daily surveys (which pay .80 cents and she has 2 you can complete per day), and writing reviews of the site!

Convinced? Want to join for free? Click here

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish