Friday, September 7, 2007

T.G.I.F.!!!

gn
Well, It's been another fine week! We now have GPT tracker
to help us sort out all the offers we did and those that we
didn't do. This is a free service!
You can also track your earnings past, present, and
future all in one place! How's that for convenience? I HIGHLY
recommend using it to avoid overlapping offers and avoiding
fraud! The sooner you use it, the better! If the GPT site that
you use does NOT use it yet, you can have a request
sent to the GPT site on GPT Tracker to add it to their tools.
Most of the sites I am members of are signed up. GPT Tracker

also has a forum, where you can post advertisements for your business or GPT site!
FREE ADVERTISING WOOHOOO!!!

Also, I received my first payment from Raining Riches! Money I am using to take me and my man out to dinner with!




Anyway, have a great weekend!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish