Sunday, March 8, 2009

Faith cometh By Hearing...

Hi all,

It's late here now, and with the spring forward, I am especially tired now so I will make this short. but I couldn't wait to get this blogged until tomorrow.

I was searching for a website I recently was on that has a free online audio Bible. In my search for that website, I came across another: Faith Cometh By Hearing. This website has over 200 languages (even those in remote areas of the world) in audio format. Not only that, you can download the bible in your choice of languages.

Now, I am sure some of you are thinking, why would anyone want the Bible in a language other than your own? Well, if you think about it with a missionary's mindset, it isn't difficult to figure out. Whether you are being led to the mission field, or have someone living near you that speaks another language, this can help you overcome the language barrier and win others to Christ. I recommend the King James Version with dramatic reading. The music in the background and the different voices playing out the parts of the scriptures, it really brings it to life, and the Bible is God's living word Amen?

Note* As for now, the only the New Testament is available.

Here is the link:
Faith Cometh By Hearing


I am so excited that I found this website! Internet connections are everywhere, even in villages in remote places. I have chatted with some in villages that have one public computer. Imagine what the Bible can do in these areas. Go here and see how this Bible is reaching the remote. If your heart isn't pricked when you hear these testimonies, you need to check your pulse.

Good night and God Bless...
Cathy & Proclaimer Pictures, Images and Photos
Missionary showing locals a proclaimer in their language.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish