Thursday, October 4, 2007

Offer discussion

Hi all,
Well, I know, it's been a while since I blogged...With dentist appointments, and a husband that's needed extra assistance lately with his health, and school-mine and my children's, it's all been overwhelming to say the least. I wanted to let you all know I have been thinking about you and that I haven't left ya.

New offers I have :
Bid 4 prizes- I see this offer A LOT on GPT sites. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING THIS OFFER AND KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES! It may say just enter your cell number and receive this that or the other thing, but you may be getting much more than that: The offer may be under freebies, but here is the disclaimer:
"To bid by Text Message you must enroll in our Premium SMS Subscriber plan for $9.99 per month. Charge will be billed to your wireless phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. Plan automatically renews each month unless canceled. "
Being a customer service representative for a well known wireless company in the past, I have seen all too many times what happens when you sign up for things like this. I am not saying these offers are bad, just know the TOS before you sign up.

Also, I have been speaking with a fellow blogger who is keeping an eagle's eye on the latest scams. As soon as I get the website info, I will link my blog to theirs so you can keep track of all the scams out there. You would be surprised as to how many in the popular group are actually frauding the GPT public.

Well, I will be online later to write more (tentatively speaking). Have a great evening!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish