Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Ball of foot (for Her) Gel Inserts: My Review


I believe this is the second best treat I received in my "Something Blue" VoxBox from Influenster! 

I am an avid church-goer and I wear heels a lot and one thing I have a problem with is poor circulation to my middle toes when I wear them. However, upon wearing the Dr. Scholl'Ball of Foot Gel inserts, I have no more "tingly toes!" I have noticed some Influensters saying that their insert moved around a lot, and I didn't notice this issue with mine. I wear a size 9 heel, and they are a little snug on me so perhaps the insert had no room to slide. My suggestion to other wearers is that they wear a half size smaller if they can to avoid slippage. 

I went ALL DAY on my feet with my inserts, and they didn't get tired until I was home and walking around on my hardwood floors without the inserts. 

Overall, a very good product. The ONLY improvement I can mention is perhaps place a cotton or other breathable material over the gel portion for those who have naturally sweaty feet. 

Thanks again, Influenster, for the opportunity to try this product and give feedback! 


~Stacy~

Disclaimer- This product was given to e for testing purposes by Influenster.com



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish