Monday, June 15, 2009

A few things to remind you all about!

Hi all,

Just a few announcements to remind my reader of:
1st Pictures, Images and Photos

Home Interior Candles are still on sale for $9.00 plus 4.25 shipping. We have several scents to choose from, just let me know what you want.

next Pictures, Images and Photos


It seems as if babies are popping up all over the place.
In light of this, I am going to start making my diaper cakes again. This is an example of a boy's cake. I can customize to any theme you want, boys, girls, small cake, or large. Inside the diapers, mom will find some "surprises" that she will be sure to love.
For more details, please email me.



Also, if you are needing some quick cash, don't forget about Cashle! Payouts as low as $1.00 to PayPal, and in your account within 24 hours! Sign up bonus available!


Have a great week all!sunflower (mariz) Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish