Saturday, November 29, 2008

New GPT sites: My review of Cashle and Points to Shop

I will be brief, and I will make this short and sweet...I have been clicking links and taking surveys for money for almost two years now as an added income for our household, and I must say when you find the right sites, IT'S ALL WORTH IT!

Cashle is one of the best sites I have ever been on in all my years of earning money from home! fast approvals, daily payout and a minimum payout of only $1.00? This is a GPT members dream come true! in just 30 minutes, I made what Josh gets paid in an hour! And the best part is I can request a withdrawal and have it on my debit card TOMORROW!

This site is almost 100% fully automated and this site actually tells you which offers have been crediting and which ones have not.

Points to Shop is exactly the same way, except you earn points toward neato stuff for the whole family! Best of all, you can shop Amazon.com if you wish!

Hey, every little bit helps in these tough times... Give these sites a try. I doubt you will be disappointed!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feed the fish